Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thing #8 RSS

What do you like about RSS and newsreaders? Just yesterday I made a folder in my favorites of all my blogs I follow. If only I had known what #8 was. So I am one of those survey folks--didn't know a single thing about RSS. Now I can go to one place and read all the new stuff in much shorter time and with little effort. Just what the summer demands but even more during the school year.
How do you think you might be able to use this technology in your school or personal life? The time saved is priceless because I tend to get bogged down in all the different blogs so with Google Reader I can just read my favorite ones while at school so not spending as much time.
How can libraries use RSS or take advantage of this new technology?
With all the wonderful and incentive ideas out there RSS makes it like I've won a contest--the goodies come directly to me not my searching for them.

0 Comments: