Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thing #19 Web 2.0 awards list

I am familiar with some of the sites on the list so that's cool. I did the hair mixer--pretty funny so I know I'm not ever going to be a blonde. Shopping sites could get me in trouble. I spent most of my time on the travel sites--love to go places, wish I had the money to go to all the places on those sites, too.
I am at a lost as to what I will do with it in the library. First, most of the sites probably will be blocked. That is such a bummer for so many of these "things" and "tools" we are learning by completing the 23 things course. Of course, Google Earth can be used and a few others but really I don't see a benefit at this time. I will add this questions to the fast growing list for the technology people in my district.

0 Comments: